Work at ISI Demolition
Senior Structural Engineer Job Description
Opening for Maryland or Florida office.
Frequent travel between offices and job sites expected.
Work closely with Professional Engineer and Project Managers to design and draft temporary shoring and bracing systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and inspect temporary support and bracing systems
- Conduct schematic and design development in conjunction with Project Managers
- Ensure project deliverables and supporting documentation are complete, understandable, and conform to applicable and reasonable standards relative to their intended purposes
- Review/check engineering designs, drawings and other projects documents related to structural department
- Certify designs and drawings as required
- Perform CAD drafting
- Evaluate and approve structures for demolition equipment loading
- Aid Structural Project Manager with structural designs
- Frequent travel to various job sites between Maryland and Florida
- Communicate with field and Project Managers
- Coordinate with Engineering Team
- Able and willing to continue education and professional development to maintain required certifications
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Structural Engineer with 12+ years relevant experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- P.E. License in Maryland is required
- P.E. License in Florida or ability to obtain one
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong CAD/CADD drafting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, emphasis on Structural preferred
- BIM Modeling a plus
Complete our online application to be considered for this position.
Maryland & Florida
Demolition laborers are responsible for dismantling structural components using hand tools and equipment.
Read full job description