Robotics = Productivity and Safety
Robotics provide a more cost-effective, safe, efficient solution to complex demolition projects. Robotics are capable of working in tight spaces, making them ideal for situations where extreme precision is required or space is confined.
ISI Demolition’s Approach to Robotic Demolition
ISI Demolition has extensive experience operating robotic equipment to perform a wide range of demolition projects. Our specialized crew is highly trained and experienced in maximizing this state of the art technology to correlate with your project needs.
- Our fleet includes mulitple sizes of robotic demolition equipment for different applications
- Safer and faster than traditional demolition
- Can remotely operate from 500 yards away using cameras
- Proven track record for a broad range of clients and industries
- On time and on budget
Why Robotic Demolition?
- Safety – Brokk robotics are operated remotely by specialized crews. This includes using robotic demolition in situations where a man shouldn’t go, like hanging from a crane or out on a leading edge.
- Speed – Equipment is easy to transport and sets up fast.
- Productivity – Robotic demolition is way more productive than a person.
- Power – Brokk Robotics are more powerful than some large excavators.
- Versatility – Our fleet strategically includes multiple sizes to fit different applications.
- Reach small areas – Fits through small doors and other areas normal equipment can’t reach.
What are you waiting for?
Our ability to consistently meet our clients’ goals for timeliness, efficiency, and safety is no coincidence. ISI Demolition works hand-in-hand with national, regional, and local contractors, developers and commercial real-estate clients to understand your project goals and devise specific plans to meet those goals on time and on budget. Just think of what you can accomplish when there are no obstacles!