This project is a complete building demolition to allow for a new, larger Upper School to be built.
- Project includes strategic building separation from the building that will remain.
- Extensive removal of all interior features during the school year required crews to limit outside exposure and keep the campus appearance to a high level.
- Crews utilized a high-reach excavator to carefully dismantle the building where close proximity to existing buildings posed a safety concern.
- The entire structure including foundations were removed to allow new structure envelope.
- Crews removed all asbestos and lead containing items before building was removed and all hazardous items were properly disposed of to lessen environmental impacts.