Construction renovations allow full operational water treatment plant to update outdated technology and increase productivity within limited space constraints.
- Project includes utilization of mobile crane for equipment mobilization and debris removal.
- Utilization of mobile crane for Lime Tower dismember/ Lime silo replacement.
- Designed, fabricated and erected steel structures utilized to keep Lime Tower structure in tact during demolition activities.
- Crews were tasked with removing a 2” thick “topping” slab while maintaining underlying structural slab integrity.
- Separate Lime Silo and hoist through roof opening.
- Project presented challenges of working in a contained sediment basin. Only means of debris removal is with a crane and debris hopper.
- Project presented challenges of working in close proximity to remaining open and functioning plant operations.