Work at ISI Demolition
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Job Description
White Marsh, Maryland
Responsible for inspecting, servicing, and repairing heavy equipment and demolition attachments such as excavators, wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, buckets, multi-processors, concrete pulverizers, hydraulic hammers, etc.
Essential Job Functions
Evaluate and determine mechanical problems in equipment and attachments
Repair, rebuild, or replace parts such as hydraulic hoses, pumps, attachments, valves, rollers, tracks, idlers, fittings, filters, fluids, etc.
Change equipment attachments daily based on application
Determine cost effectiveness of repairs/replacements
Operate tools and equipment necessary to complete repairs
Perform preventative maintenance on heavy equipment and associated attachments
Maintain fleet maintenance schedules and records
Follow company and safety procedure at all times to avoid injuries and equipment damage
Ensure equipment is properly maintained, cleaned, serviced, and stored at the end of each shift
Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Must have valid driver’s license
- At least 1 year of heavy equipment repair experience
- Proficiency with shop tools, equipment, and diagnostic equipment
- Good knowledge of the diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of heavy duty diesel and hydraulic systems
- Must have basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable working in a high-performance, fast-paced environment
- Bilingual a plus
Complete our online application to be considered for this position.
Maryland & Florida
Demolition laborers are responsible for dismantling structural components using hand tools and equipment.
Read full job description