- In house professional structural engineer with over 15 years shoring design experience licensed in Maryland, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, West Virginia, and Florida.
- Design of building or bridge temporary propping and bracing including wall, beam, floor, roof and column temporary vertical support and lateral earth, wind and earthquake bracing.
- Pre-jacking of shoring for heavy loads to reduce or eliminate building movement due to deflection of support systems and bearing soils.
- Inspection and approval of shoring and propping systems by licensed engineer prior to demolition.
- Evaluation of building floor ability to support equipment including Bobcat Skid Steers, scissor lifts and Brokk demolition hammers.
- Design of excavation shoring in existing buildings for elevator pits or other internal excavations.